Call Michael Rodriguez at (831) 229-1116 and click on the "Apply" link below to complete a loan application.
We are now hiring licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to work remotely in California, Colorado and Florida
We are now hiring licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to work remotely in California, Colorado, and Florida. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Strong verbal, written, computer, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remain competitive while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to generate leads and establishing business relationships with Realtors
- Maintain a flexible schedule
- Team player
- Experience reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Thorough knowledge of Conventional, FHA, and VA loans
- Experience with loan origination systems
At least 1 year of mortgage origination experience is preferred.
The Mortgage Loan Officers' responsibilities include taking the loan application, and collecting and preparing all materials needed to secure the loan. Discuss and advise all of the pertinent loan programs with clients so they can make a well-informed decision. Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing.
This is a fulltime position
Pre-qualify for a loan in a few simple steps
Fill out your Secure Application
See what our clients are saying: